Older articles »
|10 Best Apple Watch Apps for Tracking, Improving Personal Health10 Best Apple Watch Apps for Tracking, Improving Personal Health|
Added: 17.08.2017 17:31 | 0 views | 0 comments
This slide show looks at some of the best available Apple Watch apps for tracking personal health metrics with the goal of improving fitness and well being.
|Hazard 'has capacity to win' Ballon d'Or|
Added: 17.08.2017 17:10 | 0 views | 0 comments
If Eden Hazard is to win the Ballon d'Or the Chelsea player probably needs to start scoring more goals, says his Belgian international teammate Radja Nainggolan.
|Ronaldo handed lengthy ban for pushing referee|
Added: 15.08.2017 1:00 | 0 views | 0 comments
Cristiano Ronaldo can't stop making headlines, but a stunning goal, a topless celebration, and a red card -- all in just 23 minutes -- was quite the cameo even for the Real Madrid star.
|Report: North Korea now making missile-ready nuclear weapons|
Added: 08.08.2017 18:21 | 4 views | 0 comments
North Korea has taken a major step forward in realizing its goal of becoming a nuclear power, according to a Washington Post report on a confidential US intelligence assessment that concludes Pyongyang has developed a nuclear warhead capable of fitting inside its missiles.
|Mars rover Curiosity marks its big day|
Added: 07.08.2017 12:00 | 4 views | 0 comments
It's been five years since NASA's Curiosity Mars Rover landed on the red planet on August 6, 2012. The rover survived the much-publicized "seven minutes of terror" and safely landed near Mount Sharp. The rover accomplished its main goal in less than a year, collecting a rock sample that shows ancient Mars could supported living microbes.
|Our approach to processing undesignated donations|
Added: 03.08.2017 21:46 | 5 views | 0 comments
Though GiveWell donors typically indicate how they would like their donations to be designated – e.g., for the support of one or more of our recommended charities – we occasionally receive donations without any designation information. It is important to us that donors understand our process for handling these donations: as a general rule, we treat all undesignated donations as unrestricted gifts, which means they will most likely to be used to fund GiveWell's operating expenses.
In this post, we will:
- Discuss undesignated donations -depth and outline our rationale for treating them as unrestricted gifts.
- Explain how our thinking on processing these types of donations has evolved over time to better meet our donations processing goal – to make it easy for donors to communicate their designation preferences, be transparent about where donations are allocated, and keep our administrative costs low.
- Provide information on how to make sure that, as a donor, your designation preferences are communicated to us.
If you have any questions about the designation of a future or past donation to GiveWell, please email us at .
|Why Scaramucci had to go|
Added: 01.08.2017 0:11 | 6 views | 0 comments
Donald Trump has had three communications directors since May. If the President's goal was to communicate utter chaos, it's working. Our only hope now is that the chaos is coming to an end.
|Google Launchpad to Support Startups in AI, Machine Learning SpaceGoogle Launchpad to Support Startups in AI, Machine Learning Space|
Added: 28.07.2017 16:00 | 4 views | 0 comments
Google says its goal is to make Launchpad Studio a hub for the best in fields of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
|Mid-year update on GiveWell’s progress|
Added: 12.07.2017 16:55 | 33 views | 0 comments
This post will provide a brief overview of GiveWell's progress in a number of areas so far this year. In summary,
- : We are making progress on reaching charities that might be a good fit for a GiveWell recommendation and asking them to apply. We are also moving forward with GiveWell's intervention prioritization goals.
- : The separation of GiveWell and the Open Philanthropy Project was a major organizational priority in the first half of the year and was finalized on June 1. We've also increased the specialization on the operations team and outsourced some of GiveWell's operations work.
- : Outreach is now a major organizational priority. We hope to develop a strategy for significantly increasing money moved to our recommended charities by September.
|United legend leaves after 13 years to re-join boyhood club|
Added: 09.07.2017 15:00 | 16 views | 0 comments
Manchester United and England record goalscorer Wayne Rooney has moved back to his first club Everton after 13 trophy-laden years at Old Trafford.
Copyright © 2008-2017 www.indiag.com - all rights reserved